With lots of new coworking spaces launching every year, Indian startup ecosystem has started adopting coworking as the best solution for their infrastructure problems. Delhi, as we all know, is one of the hottest and biggest market for coworking spaces. If you are looking for a coworking space in Delhi (especially in East Delhi), you should check out Hustle Cowork. Located in Karkardooma area, the coworking space is easily accessible using Delhi Metro or private transportation. Hustle Cowork offers every basic amenity for individuals and teams including High Speed Internet, Unlimited Tea/Coffee, Conference rooms, roof gardens. Lets check out more about them.
Amenities offered by Hustle Cowork
- High speed internet facility
- Unlimited Tea/Coffee and Purified water for coworkers
- Fully equipped meeting rooms and conference rooms
- Event space to host workshops, seminars, meetings and networking events for startups
- Printing facility available
- Roof Garden and Lounge
- 24×7 hours operational Coworking Space
- Virtual Office, Flexible Desks, Team rooms and Cabins
- Dedicated Desks (24 hours access) – INR 6,500 / month
- Shared Desks (12 hours access) – INR 5,000 / month
- Virtual Office – INR 2,469 / month
- Conference rooms – INR 200 / hour for members, INR 250 / hour for non-members
- Day Pass – INR 250
- Team Rooms will cost you INR 6,500 / month / person
- Physical Address – 12, First Floor, Hargobind Enclave, Karkardooma, Delhi 110092 Landmark: Near Karkardooma Metro Station Metro Pillar # 118
- Phone Number – +91 9818 819 266
- Email address – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website – hustlecowork.com
- Most important, affordable coworking space with lots of flexible options to start working.
- Furthermore, the coworking space is very easily accessible and it saves a lot time and cost for startups.
- Hosts weekly meetups and events to boost the collaboration within the coworking community.