Coworking spaces are sprawling exponentially in the entire world and India is not behind. There are numerous reasons why a shared office benefits a freelancer or solopreneur. Most importantly, the coworking community encourages collaboration and innovation by the exchange of thoughts and ideas. If you are looking for an affordable yet quality coworking space in Chennai, you should check out Karya Space. Located in Mylapore, the coworking space is easily accessible using public or private transport and is surrounded by lush greenery. In this article, we’ll talk about amenities, location and pricing of Karya Space – Coworking Space in Chennai.
Amenities offered by Karya Space
- Most important, unlimited free high speed internet.
- Fully Air-conditioned area.
- Printing and scanning facility for the coworkers of Karya Space.
- Receptionist-on-call facility
- Fully equipped conference rooms and discussion rooms.
- Filter coffee and tea facility for the coworkers
- Event hosting area available for 24×7 hours
- Hermit – The coworking space plan for 4-6 people will cost you – 6,500 – 7,500 /month plus tax (Per Seat)
- Social – Grade A workstations for single person will cost you – 5,500 – 6,500 /month plus tax (Per Seat)
- Gypsy – Work daily or 10 days a month will cost you – 360/day or 3,000/month plus tax (Per head)
- Physical Address – 78/132, Dr. Radhakrishnan Salai, Mylapore, Chennai 600004
- Email address – email@example.com
- Website address – karyaspace.com
- The coworking space is located in a very accessible location of Chennai.
- Campus is full of greenery and clean air
- Regularly hosts events, workshops, networking sessions with other coworkers etc.
Please note – you can check out exhaustive list of all the coworking spaces in India