Find the list of Upcoming Coworking & Startup Events in Delhi NCR – March 2017 below:
1. Startup Shopping Festival – 91Springboard Okhla Phase II
You love to shop for yourself don’t you? Well if you call your startup your own baby, why not take it shopping? Shopping for tools and services that startups use to build a robust product on or with the use off.
91springboard bring you a “Shopping Festival” for your startup/SME so that you can grow and scale quicker than your competition at the best possible cost. We have onboard brands offering their products and services at discount rates. Brands and updates to follow soon. So Stay tuned!
Event Page: Startup Shopping Festival
Date: March 3, 2017
Venue: 91Springboard, Okhla Phase II
2. Multiple Touch Points of Digital Marketing – 91Springboard Gurgaon
91springboard is organizing an intensive workshop on Social Media Marketing and Analytics Tool for Startups and other businesses.
* Understanding Social Media for Business – Social Media Concepts, Humanizing Marketing and Social Media Etiquettes
* Campaign Creation on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter – Effectively utilizing the various channels
* Tools and Techniques to optimize Time and effort – Finding & Publishing content, Competitor Analysis, Performance Evaluation
* Understanding different analytical tools for web marketing as well as mobile app marketing.
This is a hands-on training session that covers diverse topics. Some of the key takeaways are:
1. Upgrade your business using the techniques mentioned
2. Explore different social media channels, understand practical aspects and different tools to optimize time and effort
3. Creating and managing Campaigns across different channels
4. Budgeting, Content creation and curation & handling the entire team
Event Page: Multiple Touch Points of Digital Marketing
Date: March 4, 2017
Venue: 91springboard Coworking, Sector 18 Gurgaon
3. Legal Basics 101 – 91Springboard Gurgaon
91springboard, Gurugram and GameChanger Law bring to you legal basics 101 to help you understand crucial legalities involved in creating and running a successful venture.
The agenda for the workshop is as follows:
- Structuring an Entity: Understanding the different entity structures and the Pro’s and Con’s of each.
- Commercial Contracts: The different commercial contracts that need to be put into place when your startup gets into a relationship with all its Stakeholders.
- Intellectual Property: The basic Concepts with respect to copyright and trademark laws.
- Investment Jargon: An insight into the legal aspects relating to the end to end process of Investment raising.
- Startup India Initiative: A few tips on how to get the best of the Startup India Initiative.
Event Page: Legal basics 101
Date: March 9, 2017
Venue: 91Springboard, Sector 18 Gurgaon
4. Mentor Hours with Gaurav Agarwal
Mentor Hours are interactive ‘one-on-one’ sessions where an expert mentor guides entrepreneurs with various issues and challenges they are facing.
About the mentor:
Gaurav has close to 12 years of work experience in International Marketing and Sales with a focus on services offerings. Played the role of strategic manager across assignments. Has had instrumental roles in initiating new member teams
Worked both onsite and offshore in various geographies like USA, Australia, Europe, UK, Middle East etc.
Event Page: Mentor Hours with Gaurav Agarwal
Date: March 16, 2017
Venue: 91Springboard, Okhla Phase II
5. Mentor Hours with Anurag Johri – 91Springboard Gurgaon
91springboard has planned interactive one-on-one sessions where an expert mentor guides entrepreneurs on various issues like marketing, technology, scaling-up etc.
Mentor: Anurag Johri
Vice President at Accenture
Area of Expertise:
1. Procurement & Logistics
2. Performance & Risk Management
3. Business Analysis & Process Design
4. Marketing & Sales
5. Strategy Development & Planning
Event Page: Mentor Hours with Anurag Johri
Date: March 22, 2017
Venue: 91springboard, Sector 18, Gurgaon
6. Mentor Hours with Suryansh Kumar
Mentor Hours are interactive ‘one-on-one’ sessions where an expert mentor guides entrepreneurs with various issues and challenges they are facing. *Confirmation mails will be sent one day prior to the session depending on the availability of slots*
About the speaker:
Suryansh is the Strategy, Growth Marketing and Category leader in Consumer Internet space with experience of building and leading growth in 4 major startups (Shuttl, Uber India, Bharat Matrimony and Bharti-Walmart).
Event Page: Mentor Hours with Suryansh Kumar
Date: March 25, 2017
Venue: 91springboard Sector 18, Gurgaon
7. Startup Weekend Noida
Startup Weekend is a 54 hour event that brings together Noida designers, developers, entrepreneurs, and experts from all domains to do amazing things.
All Startup Weekend events follow the same basic model: anyone is welcome to pitch their startup idea and receive feedback from their peers. Teams form around the top ideas (as determined by popular vote) and embark on a three-day frenzy of business model creation, coding, designing, and market validation. The weekend culminates with presentations in front of local entrepreneurial leaders with another opportunity for critical feedback!
Event Page: Startup Weekend Noida
Date: 17th March, 2017
Venue: Unboxed Coworking, Sector 62, Noida
8. Design Thinking and Doing – Awfis Coworking Gurgaon
Design Thinking is a methodology used by designers to solve complex problems, and find desirable solutions for clients. A design mindset is not problem-focused, it’s solution focused and action oriented towards creating a preferred future. Design Thinking draws upon logic, imagination, intuition, and systemic reasoning, to explore possibilities of what could be—and to create desired outcomes that benefit humans.
The aim of the workshop is to impart you with the Design Thinking process while working on a real time Design Project and break the conventional psychology of design that design is about aesthetics and visual, whereas, Design is all about creating meaningful solutions.
What will you learn:
- You will learn the Design Thinking process while working on a real time design project
- How to empathize with users and define the problems
- Various tools used by designer like Persona, Journey Mapping, Brainstorming fundamentals
- Various techniques to test your ideas and how to iterate your ideas to delight end-user
- How to bring you idea to real life physical 3D models
- How to use Design Thinking process in various fields
Event Page: Design Thinking and Doing
Date: March 5, 2017
Venue: Awfis Coworking, Sector 44 Gurgaon
9. Speed Dating Hiring Event – Candidates
Startup Ready Talent Meets Startup Founders Face to Face
Hello Jobs / Internships is an invite-only hiring event for candidates enthusiastic to explore career options in startups. It’s one of a kind opportunity to meet and learn from some of the fast growing startups in Delhi NCR in a casual environment.
NO RESUME | NO JD
You are more than your resume. Show your full potential in person.
Event Page: Speed Dating Hiring Event – Candidates
Date: March 18, 2017
Venue: Founder’s Cafe Coworking, Okhla