Growth Hacking is a term used widely by startups these days. Marketing with 0 budget or a very small budget is called Growth Hacking. It is usually defined as a way of reaching out to millions of people through unconventional ways of marketing. If you are interested in knowing how your product or website or app can be taken to millions without spending millions, we are going to take you through Growth Hacking and its nitty gritty in this event.
#GrowthCharcha will be organized at the hip and the chillest, Odeon Social in Connaught Place, Delhi. The date and time of the event is 27th June, 2017, 6:30 pm onwards.
About the Speaker : Ankit Prasad CEO, Bobble App & Keyboard
Topics to be covered in the session are –
- How to build a product that can attain virality?
- How to approach growth hacking? Where to start?
- What are the things to keep in mind before and during the launch of your startup?
- What are some essential steps if someone wants to do viral marketing for their product?
- Tips for getting your product funded in India?
Event Curated by Coworking India Magazine
Coworking India Magazine (www.coworkingindiamag.com) – India’s first magazine on Coworking, work cafes, startups and everything related to working flexibly. We cover more than 1 lakh targeted startup and coworking audience each month through our website, social media and emails. Our website ranks on top for Top 50 searches in India on Google about coworking & work cafes.
Contact us to know more about the details at firstname.lastname@example.org.